- Dad: Tinker, Tailor, person, toady, teller, blah.
- Me: Benedict Cumberbatch!
- Mom: What's that about Cait?
- Me: I don't actually know, I only know that Gary Oldman and Benedict Cumberbatch are in it.
- Dad: Bendick Cumberman.
- Me: Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Dad: John Cumberdun.
- Mom: *giggles*
If you want to know about me, I have a link above that you can look at where I have important information about me.
Basically, this blog is a thing that will come back to haunt me when I'm famous.
I'M A CONTEST WINNER.
MY BLOG IS A BLOG THAT IS OCCASIONALLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK AND DEFINITELY NOT A SPOILER-FREE ZONE.
- House LoveHow to Love Your Gryffindor:They're idealists. It really is the thought that counts. Make the big gesture. Send flowers to them at work. Write them a poem. Volunteer at their favorite cause. Make them dinner. Sing them a love song, even if - especially if - you suck, at singing, because then your Love is overriding what Everyone Else Says. Do something romantic in public. Go overboard. Tell them they're the kind of love that you read about in storybooks. Tell them they're special. Make them feel Romanced.... ...